Riding Technique Warm-up with Alptrails Mountainbiking
Alptrails Mountainbiking offers all participants a free driving technique warm up on the day before the National Park Bike Marathon.
Riding Technique Warm-up, 24.08.2018
During a one-hour workshop on trails in the Scuol area you will be shown the most important riding technique tips for the Bike Marathon route.
The following times are available*
*please note preferred time when registering
Topics covered in Riding Technique Warm-up:
- Workshop Basic (for beginners):
- Basic position
- Correct pedalling
- Gear change
- Mounting & Dismounting on trails
- Workshop Pro (for advanced):
- Dynamic position
- Lifting front/back wheel
- Roots & stone steps
- Bunny hop
- Back wheel transfer
- Mastering hairpin turns
Info stand Gurlaina finish area.
- To register, go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Numbers of participants limited
- If places still available: registration direct at info stand in Gurlaina finish area.
- The WarmUp is free of charge
The Alptrails Mountainbiking team looks forward to welcoming you at the workshop.